In this episode of the Frontier Markets Podcast, we have a conversation with Kiyan Zandiyeh, the CEO of Sturgeon Capital.
Sturgeon Capital is a thesis driven investment firm, that invests across VC and PE in regions such as Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and more.
This is one of my favourite episodes, in which we cover:
- What are the lessons we can learn from historic
- What are the most enduring, valuable, and high growth potential assets for frontier markets?
- How does one build a process for sourcing, selecting, and cultivating these?
- What are the ways to think about macro factors in frontier markets?
- What does a 30+ year time horizon unlock when thinking about frontier markets?
- What does it mean to build a meaningful life?
- What are the lessons we can learn from great founders in markets like Iran and Kazakhstan?
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did!